For the public benefit to promote the education and training of the Public; in particular women, men and children resident in Birkenhead and neighbouring areas and to promote the protection and preservation of good health of the above.
WEB’S MISSION STATEMENT
WEB is a community based service provider that supports women, men and children with complex needs who may be isolated, victimised, discriminated against, have low self-esteem and lack hope. WEB offers service users the confidence to cope with life and the opportunity to become self-supportive, and to promote their personal growth and skills development. We will do this by showing all service users care and respect, love and humanity in a non- judgemental and non-threatening environment, and by encouraging new ideas through sharing experiences and shared values.
WEB’S AIMS are to provide a high quality service to women, men and children which:
- Provides opportunities for people to explore personal choices in support of their own development
- Provides the time and space and flexible support to help people develop confidence and self-esteem
- Promotes opportunities for developing people’s personal skills to enable them to get more from their life.
WEB’s STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
- Maintain the unique atmosphere at the Centre through continuous commitment to our values
- Broaden the funding base to ensure financial stability and long-term sustainability
- Establish the Centre in appropriate bigger premises
- Maintain a range of services and activities that support the Centre’s Mission Statement and Aims
- Continue to build links and work in partnership with any organisation that supports our Mission Statement and Aims